We currently have these feature available during our Closed Beta test:
- Core Gameplay - Control the offense only, 3-type simple playcalling (long pass, short pass, run), running controls, slingshot passing mechanic, kicking, and a light gameplay tutorial.
- Player Cards (non-NFT) - A little under 200 ‘base set’ players will be in the beta but zero NFT playercards. Players have 25 total attributes that calculate to a ‘Power’ rating and are broken out into four rarity tiers primarily based on that ‘Power’ rating.
- Team Lineup - Setting your entire lineup of 9 offensive players, 9 defensive players, and your backup, which includes your kicker and 2 extra wide receivers. Access to view your player on the “bench” or in your inventory.
- Solo Campaign - Primary play experience for the beta. Go in and play a full NFL schedule, complete with standings, team stats, playoff race, and rewards details.
- ‘Events’ - Asynchronous multiplayer mode.
- Leaderboards - There is a universal leaderboard in-game that represents your total play across the game (‘points’ earned from the solo campaign or events). Your place on the leaderboard will be determined by these ‘points’. Currently leaderboards are only found when the player is in an event or in a guild.
- ‘Guilds’ - Rarity League Holders can come in and claim their guild and explore how guilds work. We will not have an active guild ‘event’ going on but you’ll be able to search for all guilds and even join them as a member if you’d like.
- Store & Packs - Limited to only a few packs in the store and the cost is grind currency earned from play only. No credit card or any IAP in the beta.
- Exchange Store - Limited to only a few static offerings but functionality is in place. Also, the currency needed to ‘buy’ things in the Exchange Store for beta is only found in Guild rewards.